The membership portal is for students who would like to dedicate to personal practice and grow in Kalari. Think of this as a way to be more closely connected with your teacher, they are walking closer by your side, and are able to correct your movements more frequently and get to know your practice in more depth.
Signing up for a Membership
- Choose either the weekly or monthly option below and pay for this (you will be asked to sign in - please keep these login details safe)
- Each week visit this page and register for 1 or 2 casual class/s and use your membership to pay at checkout
- Your confirmation email will have a Zoom link - please use this to join the class.
- Sign in via the membership login tab, and via the Kalari resources link you have access to your weekly videos and other resources.
- We will contact you to discuss the best way to mentor you in your training - eg. how and when you will be sending your weekly video for correction (usually through WhatsApp)