Training Kalari with us is about developing your physical and internal strength and discipline. The kids classes will help you with this, and to develop mobility, flexibility and power while introducing you to the foundational and fundamental aspects of Kalari practices.
What you'll get:
- Join up to 2 group classes per week (and/or do the recordings)
- Receive in class support from your experienced Kalari instructor, with attention to your movement and Kalari journey.
- Unlimited access to the technique hub library with instructional videos uploaded monthly
- Access to classes on demand - previous recorded classes and shorter warm ups and integrated movement sessions
- Participate in the monthly meet up/theory discussions
- Unlimited access to the resource hub with philosophy/other aspects of training and healing
- 10% off ALL Holistic Health consultations (for parents if they want to take advantage of this)
You also have the opportunity to add on Kalari Mentoring (click here to find out more). This might be a good option if your child want to practice outside of the classes with closer guidance.
*Please read the T's & C's