Use this Code - DEPOSITSHARE to reserve your place with your 50% deposit and we will send you a link to pay the final amount by 10th June.
What's included in our Retreat to Nature (Martial Arts Intensive)
- LOCATION: 6 days (5 nights) accommodation and training at Bellbunya eco-community, 25 minutes from Noosa, and 10 min from Eumundi train station, in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, Queensland, Australia. Read more about the beautiful centre here - https://bellbunya.org.au/about-2/
- ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS: twin share with ensuite, or twin share and bunk beds with shared amenities. These are slightly different in pricing and limited spaces. Please choose the option you prefer below.
- TRAINING: 10 - 12 + Kalaripayattu and Zi Ran Men martial art sessions over 6 days: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday - 5-7 hours per day - Morning body movement training, Afternoon body movement and weapons training, and evening meditation/philosophy sessions. Friday morning will be the first training, and Tuesday morning will be the last session.
- AYURVEDIC FOOD and PHILOSOPHY: All 95% organic Ayurvedic meals prepared with love by Rick Gopinath - our conscious food specialist from India. 3 meals per day with snacks, herbal teas and fruits provided. We will also include an Ayurvedic cooking and philosophy session.
- MEDITATION AND PHILOSOPHY - We will be including 20- 30 mins of meditation and martial arts philosophy on most evenings of the retreat.
- FREE TIME - You will have ample free time after training and meals to explore the Bellbunya grounds, spend silent time in nature for contemplation and reflection if you choose.
- Transport to and from Bellbunya - please organise train/taxi/bus from and to Brisbane or Maroochydore airport. If you arrive at Emundi station and we can organise to pick you up.
- Airfares/cars/extra transport is not included - please organise your own flights and other transport as necessary.
- Kalari Massages: Lalita will be offering 3-4 Kalari massages over the retreat for the first 4 people who book in. She may offer 1 or 2 more depending on time. These are $190 for students. Please book this ahead and contact her directly.
*** This is a partially refundable deposit. If you cancel within 1 month of the start of the retreat we will refund 50% of this deposit. Otherwise if within 1 month (14th June onwards) - it will not be refundable.
**** If for some reason we need to postpone the retreat, due to a natural disaster or unforeseen occurrence, we will let you know and decide on a future date.