Training Kalari with us is about developing your physical and internal strength and discipline. The beginners classes will help you with this, and to develop mobility, flexibility and power while introducing you to the foundational and fundamental aspects of Kalari practices.
What you'll get:
- Join up to 2 group classes per week (and/or do the recordings)
- Receive in class support from your experienced Kalari instructor, with attention to your movement and Kalari journey
- Extra monthly group online class/support session
- Unlimited access to the technique hub library with instructional videos uploaded monthly
- Access to classes on demand - previous recorded classes and shorter warm ups and integrated movement sessions
- Participate in the monthly meet up/theory discussions
- Unlimited access to the resource hub with philosophy/other aspects of training and healing
- 10% off ALL Holistic Health consultations
You also have the opportunity to add ongoing Student Mentoring (click here to find out more) and Private classes.
*Please read the Terms and Conditions